This site is prepared to fulfill
a requirement by a course;
Computer Applications in ESOL
School of Language and Linguistic Studies,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
[This site is best viewed with a screen resolution of 1280x720 and supports Mozilla Firefox]
Copyright © Siti Hajar 2009
HI there.. This is me!!
If you have any QUERIES,
feel FREE to LEAVE any comment
in ABOUT section.
HAPPY LEARNING ya..
- -welcome notes-
- 1. Lessons
- 2. Activities
- 3. Quizzes
- the end
- a. [conjunctions-self study]
- b. [How to Use Conjunctions?]
- c. [how to use subordinating conjunctions?]
- d. [How to Use Coordinating Conjunctions?]
- e. [additional reading on subordinating conjunctions]
- f. [ESLTower.com]
- g. [additional quiz]
- h. [extra exercise]
- i. [Parallelism with Correlative Conjunctions]
- j. [Conjunctions worksheets and activities]
- k. [a list of conjunctions]
- l. [coordinating conjunction grammar tree]
- m. [subordinating conjunction grammar tree]
- n. [correlative conjunction grammar tree]
A S.P.E.C.I.A.L THANKS to
Assoc. Prof. Datin Norizan Abdul Razak
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Supyan Hussin..
I really appreciate DR.s' patience
to guide me
throughout the process of completing